23 May 2006
Slacker... slacker.....
I've been really slack recently... Too lazy to blog, haven't taken any new pics, and don't know what to write. All the excuses that I could come up with. And it doesn't help that school has started once again with long long days at the hospital, and to make matters worse, my phone line had decided to die. There's this new house being built right across the street and somehow it looks like the Telco has messed up. So, to add to the misery, I don't have an internet connection at home as well, which is driving me crazy! I hate using the computers at the hospital.... oh well... I could go on complaining, but what use would that be?? I was supposed to take out notations for more shabads and had promised Angad that I would give him 2 pieces by last saturday, but surprise, surprise... I haven't even started!! Sigh... Luckily he is in India and hasn't bugged me as yet... Hehehehe
I really should get the vaja out, and it doesn't even take me long... but then I tell myself I should really be studying instead... as I said earlier... excuses...
Looks like I might run a bit earlier from the hospital today and write some notations... lol...

Guru Rakha
 
posted by Arina at 10:06 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 12:33, Blogger Singh U & R Kaur

    nice photos..I think is not that u r lazy to blog but is just blogging require quite bit of time...

    Gurangsang...

     
  • At 03:31, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think the slacker needs a spanking for being a slacker...........

     


hits